Thursday 15 March 2012

Vietnam, Last Glimpse

Work has been consuming me for the past few months. Finally, I will be taking a short break and will be going to Kuala Lumpur for a weekend getaway tomorrow. I was browsing through my Vietnam photos, and there were actually quite a number of good photos to share.

These were taken at the Mekong Delta.

























































A happy sight - school children walking home.

Food in Vietnam is considered as one of the healthiest in the world. On our first day, I wanted to try their prawn spring roll so we dined at Halal@Saigon. Food there was delicious.


























































This is the Chicken Pho Noodle. I've eaten similar ones in Singapore at Orange Lantern. Strange... I prefer the ones at Orange Lantern. For Muslims, Halal food was easy to find in HCM. There were many halal restaurants located along Dong Du Street and at Thi Sach Street. When visiting the Cho Benh Tan Market, Muslims can dine at VN Halal, at Pham Hong Thai Street.







Finally, the photos taken at the airport.


 



























This is Vietnam Airlines, my first time seeing this airline. Actually, I didn't know Vietnam has its own fleet before planning for this trip.

In the plane, as it was moving on the runaway before taking off. I had a view of the sunset; it was astonishingly beautiful.




So, bye Vietnam. Don't know whether I'm coming back again to HCM.
 
And then, we were back in Singapore, the port city that never sleeps. Really nice view from the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment